Now that the weather’s turning colder and the farm is slowing down, I’m able to get back to work in the bodycare studio…
Our hand-milled soaps are returning, with new ‘flavors’ and a new blend of oils that will stand up to your shower (I LOVE my old 100% Olive Oil soaps, but they do have a tendency to melt… ).
My new blend still uses Olive Oil, but it’s combined with Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Castor Oil, giving a firmer yet very gentle soap that won’t melt in your shower. They still have a luxurious lather (a little more bubbly than straight Olive Oil, I think), are scented naturally with essential oils, and really importantly, are *palm oil free*.
I’m cooking ’em up now – They’ll be ready in time for holiday gifting :)
- Carrot & Calendula, with a herbal-citrus blend of wild carrot, petitgrain and clementine essential oils
- Lettuce & Lavender, with a herbal blend of lavender, fennel, and marjoram essential oils
- Cucumber & Mint, with a fresh-mint blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, and lavender essential oils
- Shiitake & Sage, with a woodsy-herbal blend of sage, amyris, and frankincense essential oils
- Green Tea & Lemongrass, with a lemony-herbal blend of lemongrass, lemon, and palmarosa essential oils
- Oatmeal & Elderflower, with lavender essential oil
- Chocolate, superfatted with extra cocoa butter ( *seasonal blend, available Winter only)